Monday, November 1, 2010

Sew Scraps Along Quilt in the making!

This is the scrappy quilt I have been working along, with Jodi's encouragement!

I love the strong, deep but bright colors - all scraps!


It is on my design floor at the moment!

I've had a lot of fun with it.

But it is going to be packed away tonight!



It is only a 4 or so weeks until school reports need to be submitted -

So that's where most of my energy will be going!


Then I will have the long Australian Christmas holidays to sew...

and sew......

and 

sew...........

(Blogger let me down, this was supposed to be published days ago while I was away on vacation!!!)

Have a happy day!

SUZ

1 comment:

Deanna said...

The colors are beautiful. It will be a spectacular finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...