Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Three in, One Out!

I have been participating in a number of swaps.


This is the embroidered block I received from Kate in Edinburgh.

It is really more hot pink than red.


The embroidery is of the 'arrondissesments" of Paris.

When I look at it I am reminded of where I stayed recently.

See the little Eiffel Tower in pale blue!


Kate's stitching is very fine!

The numbers looked like they were drawn in!


And this is an embroidered piece I have made for Colette in the US.

If it seems familiar, it's because I made the same pattern for another girl.

Colette loved this one so much that we decided to have a private swap.


It's not quite finished - some 50 or so French knots to add!

But then it will be on it's way!


This is what arrived in the mail yesterday from Colette!

This cute little dress - I have called it "Chemise de Paris"!

That is probably terrible French grammar!


Look at those cute little deer!

And the sweet birdie!


I LOVE this gnome fabric- don't you?

Swaps are fun!

Are you participating in a swap?

I'd love to hear about it!

Have a happy day!

SUZ

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...