Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm back!

Just a quick post to let my loyal followers that I survived school camp!

We had a great time - probably THE best group ever!

I mountain biked and surfed!

I walked and kayaked!

Now it's time for some more sedate pursuits like sewing!

I hope to get back to the sewing machine tomorrow!

And just because I love this card that I received for a recent birthday, I thought I'd share it with you.....


Aren't they cute...?

And of course our thoughts and prayers are with the Japanese earthquake and tsunami disaster.

Happy Sewing!

SUZ

2 comments:

Melody said...

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time.

Mary said...

Love that card! Wouldn't that be the cutest fabric? Happy Belated Birthday too....hope it was a good one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...