Monday, March 7, 2011

Thank You!

Just a quick "thank you"!

To my small but faithful following.....



It is SO nice to see though, when I check back in to read your comments or to write a new post....

That another follower has joined me on my creative journey!



I do notice!

I don't write this blog to have 1,000 followers, or even 100 ......

But it is great to know that a) I'm not talking to myself.....


and b) my 'play' interests or inspires you!

This worldwide blogging/crafting community is truly amazing!

Have a happy day!

SUZ

9 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Always fun to read you Suz...
Hugz

Marie said...

Suz

You are so great to read - the nicest people are on blogs. I have met the nicest friends since I started blogging.

Hugs - Marie

Deanna said...

Of course we find you interesting. That is becuase you are!

Mary said...

I enjoy my daily dose of PatchworknPlay!!! You do some marvelous sewing!

Rachaeldaisy said...

I'm glad I found your blog. You're always up to something fun and you always say it with a smile, so Thank you too!!

Susan said...

Thanks everyone - you are TOO kind!!

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Did the follow thing too (I'm slack with it because I just put all my blogs in a blogreader). It's official!

Cheryll said...

Sometimes I visit without leaving a comment... but I always read! Keep up the good work!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

isn't it nice to know you have a bloggy friend or 10!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...