Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Modern Sampler Update

You may remember me cutting up scraps for more blocks!


Well, I am pleased to say, progress has been made!

I am pleased to show my latest block completed...



containing lots of one inch (finished size) squares!

And most of the corners meet where they are supposed to!


My Mod Mosaic block is now at least a rectangle....


All the blocks, in fact, are different sizes, but I don't think that's such a bad 

thing....

I want to put this quilt top together in a random formation...

It is, after all, meant to be a modern sampler!

Happy sewing!

SUZ

7 comments:

BubzRugz said...

I am loving watching this quilt grow...
Hugz

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Loooooooove the colours. It looks fab.

Valspierssews said...

I love both the blocks. They look a bit fiddly but that makes them pretty special.

Mary said...

Ohhhhh! I like that block...I love the tiny squares framed in white. Makes it so fresh! I can't wait to see how you put them all together - it will make a fantastic sampler!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

This is going to be an amazing quilt. I love the colors!

Miki Willa said...

This quilt is going to be super. I love the colors. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Colette said...

I love where this sampler is headed! It is going to be gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...