Friday, June 29, 2012

Reading Time . . .

I have been a follower of Michele @ CityHouse Studio 

since I found her perfect layout for my FW quilt!

(-in case you haven't seen)


So when she was looking for pattern testers I jumped 

at the chance!

And this is what I finished up before I went to   


Sydney......

A fabulous book bag....


The letters were paper pieced and came together 

really well!


And on the other side there's a cook book, a bike 

book and even a maths book in on my bag!

iPhoto would not let me turn this photo around, no matter what I did!

And the lining is bright and cheery too!



This pattern is now available @ CityHouse Studio 

etsy store!

Thank you Michele for giving me the opportunity to 

try out your great pattern!

Happy sewing!

SUZ

15 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

It looks fab!

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

It turned out great!

Cherie said...

Great quilt and love the bag! So awesome you have titles and authors on the 'books' too! =D

Janet said...

I love your quilt and the setting is wonderful. The bag turned out great, I love the details on the outside and your pretty lining.

Karen said...

Great way to try something different. The bag looks great!

Debbie said...

Really fun! I love your 'books!'

Leanne said...

Nice bag, I really love the letters.

Carla said...

Every time I see your FW quilt, I get excited about putting mine together!! Adorable bag...so perfect for trips to the library.

Cindy said...

EEE! What a great bag! Thanks for giving us a heads up...I'm off to have a peek in the shop :)

Rachaeldaisy said...

That bag is so fun!!! I love your book themes.

Mary said...

What a great bag! Perfect for your little adventure!

Anonymous said...

Suz~
You've done it again! Great fat quarter quilt!

Love that book bag-so adorable!!

Krista Schneider said...

the FW looks awesome! very cute bag, too. great work!

Longvacation said...

I love your book book bag. I may have to try this some day.

Em said...

What an adorable bag. I love the books!!! Aren't words fun to piece? Cure cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...